How To Embed A Google Map
How to do it
- Start with the location you want in Google Maps. [Example]
- Click the “link” icon and then “customize…”
- Edit – this includes moving the map around in the frame (click and drag). You can change the dimensions manually.
- Copy and paste the HTML into “Text/HTML” pane of your editor [Not Visual View]. WP.com will convert the code to WP shortcode. Your test sites should be OK with the iframe code.
- Preview. Does the map look like you want it to? If not, start over. If so, publish!